Seacoast Stay Packages 2022
Explore our package offerings across our Yurts in the Vineyard, DesBarres Manor and Distillery House accommodations. Robust in activity, sensational tastes and plenty of time for relaxation, you'll experience the East Coast As It's Meant To Be while in Guysborough! Our team looks forward to welcoming you to our special place by the sea and intend to provide you with an experience you'll always remember! We hope to see you again soon!
To book your package call our Front Desk: 902-533-3904 or Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you! #SeacoastStay
Yurts Fall Package 2023
Escape to Authentic Seacoast’s Yurts in the Vineyard for a 2-night maple-infused getaway! Spend the day biking the coast, savour signature maple-infused cocktails, and relax in your private wood-fired hot tub at your Yurt nestled in the vineyard, surrounded by autumn colours.
Fall is the perfect time for a cozy coastal adventure at Authentic Seacoast! Explore the vineyard and nearby trails- watching for otters, foxes, deer, bald eagles and more! Relax in your private wood-fired hot tub or a private sauna session in the forest before cozying up at the Tasting Bar or Fireplace Lounge for some sweet maple-infused cocktails.
With the sparkling Atlantic Ocean as your backdrop, fire up your BBQ and enjoy a meal on your private deck before relaxing around the bonfire or stargazing through your yurt’s skylight!
- 2-night stay in a select ocean-view yurt with a private wood-fired hot tub (first hot tub pour is included)
- Seaside View Yurts #2, #3, and #4 are located at the top of the vineyard, with cascading views over the vines and ocean below;
- Oceanfront Yurt #5 is a pebble toss away from the shoreline and boasts a picturesque view of Guysborough Harbour and
- Private Peninsula Yurt #10 is on a private peninsula on Mussel Cove, with 270-degree ocean views, a private Guest Services Building and a golf cart for your stay
- 1-hour private barrel sauna session at Otter Pond in a forest
- 2-hour bicycle rental to explore the estate grounds and Guysborough Harbour during your stay (helmets provided)
- Maple-infused cocktails for two OR tasting paddles at the Distillery & Brewery Tasting Bar, featuring GLYNNEVANÒ Maple Whisky
- Gift Basket of Acadian MapleÒ Product delicacies in your Yurt upon arrival, such as maple syrup, maple candies, maple caramel popcorn, and maple bbq sauce to sweeten your stay!
Availability: September 1st – October 31st, 2023
Please Note: Yurts are equipped with beds, bedding, furniture, towels, a dish set and glasses, a cutlery set for two, free Wi-Fi, a picnic table, a BBQ, a fire pit, and two Adirondack chairs. A food prep kitchen space, dishwashing area, washrooms, showers, and laundry are steps away in Guest Services Buildings. Basic cooking tools are supplied for the BBQ (spatula, tongs), but guests are to bring their own pots and pans and special equipment. Guests must bring their own food. Please see the suggested packing list below and Authentic Seacoast’s website for more details. Additional firewood bundles are $7 each.
Suggested Packing List:
- Groceries for the BBQ
- Cooking Equipment (pots, pans, cutting knives, etc.)
- Cooler (ice bags at the distillery for $4.50)
- Flashlight(s) and matches or lighter
- Dish soap and kitchen towels for your dishes
The weather can change quickly on the coast, so be sure to pack layers, warm outerwear and comfortable footwear.
Give the Gift of Travel: Want to gift the joy of travel to a friend or loved one? This ultimate winter package, featuring a cozy combo of glamping in a yurt, outdoor fun by the sea, and relaxing in a sauna or hot tub, will surely surprise someone special with a trip they’ll always remember!
When you call to book, mention that you are looking to gift the joy of travel, and Authentic Seacoast staff will be happy to prepare a personalized gift certificate for this package. The certificate will then be mailed or emailed to the appropriate contact.
The package offer is based on availability. Minimum of 2-night stay. The yurt’s wood-fired hot tub is filled with fresh water and heated before guests’ arrival. Though the hot tubs often stay hot for about 12 hours, if the fire goes out and needs to be relit, a $60 surcharge applies. Cancellation Policy: 14 days notice is required for a refund with no penalty except a 10% administrative fee. Authentic Seacoast always recommends rescheduling if possible. To view Authentic Seacoast’s cancellation policy details, please visit https://seacoaststay.ca/contact-us/.
Our team looks forward to greeting you to
#GlampinGuysborough in our #YurtsintheVineyard!
Fall Romance Package at DesBarres Manor
Fall in love with the Eastern Shore this fall on a 2-night getaway in a Premier Room at Nova Scotia’s oldest Inn, DesBarres Manor built in 1837 and named one of Canada’s top 10 most romantic Inns. The DesBarres Fall Romance Package is complete with a 3-course dinner and bottle of chilled wine.
Share a toast with your special someone upon arrival, bask in the autumn colours from the back deck’s gazebo, relax over locally crafted fine spirits, or curl up with a book in one of the comfy lounge armchairs – all before savouring a 3-course Chef-prepared dinner featuring local seafood, in an intimate fireside dining room. At DesBarres Manor Inn, you can indulge in elegant accommodations and delicious dining whilst experiencing the warm hospitality and charm of a countryside inn. This is the perfect package for those looking to rest and restore, treat someone to unique East Coast tastes or explore a scenic seaside village.
- 2-night stay in a premier guest suite (Williams Room, Wolfe Room or Cook Room) stately rooms with antique furnishings, a King-sized bed, fireplace, spacious seating area, writing desk, closet, large bathroom and free Wi-Fi.
- 3-course dinner for two in DesBarres Dining Room
- Bottle of chilled wine with glasses in your room upon arrival (ft. Grand Prés Tidal Bay)
- Continental breakfast for two each morning
- Two tasting flights of Authentic Seacoast’s fine craft spirits at the DesBarres Lounge Bar
Other Activities Nearby
During your stay at DesBarres, be sure to experience other nearby activities, including Authentic Seacoast’s Distillery & Brewery where you can enjoy a tasting of their premium spirits and craft beer, walk through the oceanside vineyard, rent kayaks or bikes, and observe wildlife along walking trails or nearby hiking trails and beaches!
The package offer is based on availability. Minimum of 2-night stay. Cancellation Policy: 14 days notice is required for a refund with no penalty except a 10% administrative fee. Authentic Seacoast always recommends rescheduling if possible. To view the details of their policy, visit https://seacoaststay.ca/contact-us/.
Sweeten Up Your Stay!
Sweeten up your Package or stay with us, with a taste of our very own Acadian Maple maple syrup products! We use 100% Pure Nova Scotian Maple Syrup in all our tasty maple treats, from our maple peanut brittle, blueberry maple jam, maple coffee, and classic syrups. You’ll also notice this sweet goodness drizzled over our Grilled Salmon dish at the DesBarres Manor Inn! Perfect for a maple lover.
Satisfy your sweet tooth and shop our Maple Products online!